Back again!

Ok so after much downtime with my blog i make my return, But where do i even try to begin?
So much Halo 4 goodness has been released since my last post this could take me forever!

Firstly, Heres a little look into those magical people over at 343 Industries who are working extra hard to bring us something were gonna love come November 6!


I never forget just how much work goes into creating such games, The evolution of a franchise is happening, And how beautiful it is!

Our friends over at ReadyUpLive attended this years PAX Prime, And they did (As always) a spectacular job at covering everything Halo while they were there.

Here's a hobo whoops! Did i say hobo? I meant a video of there Pre-Pax Seattle adventures!


RUL were lucky enough to visit Bungie studios for a tour of where it all began.


 

And finally they captured some great footage of the Halo 4 forearms, Legs, Visors and torso's!