A good friend of mine from the Halo community has been hard at work to create something very different from your usual Halo fan fiction, The Missing Spartan is a new and exciting audio series set in the Halo Universe. But without further adieu i hand you over to J. - the creator of this new and exciting series...  

J. - MissingSpartan.net 
This is an idea I've had for a while, the concept of delivering fan fiction in a different way; something interesting but classic. I've always been a fan of audiobooks and radio plays, and the story presented in ODST really did it for me. I wanted to try my hand, and see if I could pull it off in an interesting and compelling way.  By the reception of the trailer and first episode, I think I'm going in the right direction. Let me know if this works for you!  
 To keep up-to speed with this audio series as it happens, Be sure to visit MissingSpartan.net