Hey there, And welcome to my blog!
Allow me to introduce myself to those of you who may not know me....
My name is Fran O'Reilly. Better known by the Halo community as ShadEO9.

I've been a gamer since I was 6 years old.
When my older Brother was out the house I would sneak on his NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) for hours of mushroom squashing On Super Mario Bros. And as they say the rest is history!

I've always been fascinated by games that go that extra mile. Not only by the story line, but also graphically.
To have seen the growth of gaming from the blocky days of running from the left to the right of your screen. To being sucked into a world of sci-fi where you truly feel your playing a vital part in the survival of an entire universe.

And this is where I found Halo...
I'm sure many of you remember the first time you played Halo.
For me it was on Windows platform. I was mesmerized by the games flow. Seeing life through the eyes of Master Chief. And the freedom to roam the maps was truly breath taking.
I gotta be honest, I could never master those damn controls. But it never stopped me from playing.
Little did i know at that time Halo would become a massive part of my life.
Something kept me so interested in the story of Halo. Gripped by the lone wolf, The mystery surrounding Master Chief Petty Officer-117.... I just had to learn more.

And now with Halo 4 soon to be here (6th November 2012) I am part of a strong community.
One where many opinions differ. But the passion for the franchise remains. This place being Halo Waypoint.
These next few months have alot in store for me as a gamer.
As of now I cannot go into any details. But what I can promise is its gonna be a crazy ride.
One I hope you'll join me on, every step of the way.
I'll be updating this blog often. With news and info you wont find anywhere else.
Exclusive to YouKnowYoureASpartan.blogspot.co.uk.
So please, sit back, and enjoy!

PeacE
ShadEO9