Over on Halo Waypoint forums today i announced some great news,
News i have been itching to share with you all for a very long time...
And now finally...I can do just that!

I shall be flying out to L.A to attend E3 2012 courtesy of Xbox UK (Microsoft)
I received this golden invitation awhile ago and have been on a mega high ever since.
I want to share everything i see with you, Both here on my blog and over on Halo Waypoint .

This is a dream of mine come true, Usually i would be sat at home watching anything i could find floating around the web aswell as reading other peoples experiences of the show, Along with any inside info i could find.

Now, It will be me doing just the same for all of you guys, So please keep checking back for exclusive news and info i can find, As i will be working extra hard while over in L.A to share everything with you guys.

Again thank you to all who made this possible, I shall forever remain in your debt,
And thank you to you, The community, For the love and support you have shown me.
I simply couldn't have done this without ya!