Sometimes we meet people in our community that go above and beyond all expectations, And Mo from PushedToInsanity is no exception. I first discovered PushToInsanity after noticing his work appear on a friends YouTube channel, I kept a close eye on his work, which has gone from strength to strength. Now with our brand new YouKnowYoureASpartan YouTube intro i would like to introduce you to the man behind the intros, As we speak with PushedToInsanity....


Hello there, Firstly thank you for your time and dedication working on our new YouTube Intro! Would you like to introduce yourself and tell us a little about what you do, and how this all started?

My name is Mo, Also known as PushedToInsanity. I mainly make intros for youtube channels as of now, however I have plans to do tutorials and more intro giveaways in the future. When I started my youtube channel I thought its main purpose would be to store my intros so I can go back and see my progression, that was not that case. People started to gain interest in the work I was producing, so I started giveaways. Now I aim to do intros to the best of my abilities and always learn new things in motion design. 

You have worked on various intros for numerous YouTube channels, from Moreconsole to Biowolf93, And now for us here at YouKnowYoureASpartan, You seem to be turning afew heads in the process, How do you find managing everything?

Making intros is a very time consuming process due to the deadly render times. However I just manage everything according to who was first (first come first serve). 

How long have you been making such creations? And do you have any future projects in the making that you'd like to discuss?

I have been making intros for about 8 months now. At the moment I am in university and dont have as much time as I would like to make intros, however there are still a lot of intros that will be made for people. I might also start doing my first tutorial series if I find a good idea to make a tutorial about.

Can you share with us your website/websites where we can come and check out your work?

I have a website that was made by a friend of mine (www.IntroMonster.com) If you want to check out most of the intros I've done, it is best to check my YouTube channel - YouTube.com/PushedToInsanity or add me on Skype and I can show you some more intros that are not on my YouTube channel. I also have a twitter (Twitter.com/PushedToInsanit) where I tweet a bit about the newer intros I am in the process of making. 

Thank you again for your time, We wish you every success with what's to come, and we will be sure to keep an eye out for you and your future endeavors! 

No problem, glad I can help.



And here it is! Our new YouTube video intro! Created by the man himself, PushedToInsanity...