MESSAGE TO THE HALO COMMUNITY

Hey there everybody, ShadEO9 here, how have we all been?

So, I've not been playing Halo 4 as much just recently (life keeping me busy), Then tonight i jump on Matchmaking and remembered just how much fun can be had with good friends of the Halo community. 

This has gave me that extra motivation to create something I've been wanting to do for sometime now, and arrange a community playdate which will take place once a month where we can all jump in on a variety of game types and just have a total blast! I want to make this a permanent fixture which will take place on the 20th of each and every month, I encourage you to bring your headsets, but these are not essential for those who prefer not to talk. 

I think this'll be alot of fun to meet many of you guys on the virtual battlefield, I understand timezones can be a little tricky so i will try and make this as fair as possible for everybody involved, even if this means playing at various times to meet you all.

So, would you be interested? 

If so simply leave me your feedback! I would love to know your thoughts!