When working with the Halo community, i often find your creations spectacularly entertaining, So much so that i have to share your work with the world, And this guy is no exception...

Allow me to introduce you to Collin Royster, Collin is a costume artist who owns Des0late Creations, He has worked on many outstanding creations, here's a small taster of his handy work to date, and a statement from Collin himself, Enjoy.


'Hello YouKnowYoureASpartan.com and thank you guys for being interested in what I love.  My name is Collin Royster (AKA desolate) I have been doing costuming/prop making for 6+ years.  I really enjoy it.  I hope you guys like the pics I sent over.  If you guys want to keep up with what I am doing like my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/desolatecreations and i also post up stuff on www.facebook.com/stonyprops .  I have so many things I have been working on and I would love for you guys to join me and watch my progress.  Me and my wife also post things on www.xblgamerhub.com. Check us out on there.

- Collin Royster.