I would like to take a moment to share with you all the handiwork we recently discovered by our friend SoullessOnyx.  And here's a short statement from Conor himself. Enjoy!

Hey YouKnowYoureASpartan.com thank you for taking the time to browse my images I have made dedicated for my enjoyment for the Halo universe.
My name is Conor Davies or ( SoullessOnyx ) on the Interwebs, I have recently only started making images dedicated to Halo and enjoy making them on Photoshop. 
I just enjoy putting art and gaming together to make things like this and then upload them to my DeviantArt account...
( soullessonyx.deviantart.com)

Thank you to anyone that checks out the link above ^_^

- Conor Davies








His creativity is spectacularly captured in his creations, Fantastic job, And thank you for sharing them with us here on YouKnowYoureASpartan.

Do you have something you would like to see featured here on YouKnowYoureASpartan.com? Email us - info@YouKnowYoureASpartan.com