It's been a little while since my last blog post, And there's good reasons for this, I've been mega busy (Playing Halo 4) with day to day duties (but mainly playing Halo 4) aswell as keeping upto speed with all things Halo, I stepped back for a moment to run through both campaign and multiplayer to be able to give an honest and open opinion on the game as a whole. And after completing the campaign and spending many hours shooting camping n00bs (aswell as being shot at, alot.) here's my views on 343 Industries take on the franchise.

Wake Up Chief, I Need You...



Like many other fans worldwide i joined my local store for the midnight launch on November 6th,
The demand had been high, And the queues proved just that, Around the globe from one corner to the next fans celebrated the release, With London performing a spectacular show of events, Flying high over London Bridge gamers were treated to a huge bright Didact symbol floating above them in spectacular fashion, Never before had a launch created such buzz, #Halo4 became a Worldwide trending topic over on Twitter, And remained there for the release day.


After picking up my Limited Edition controller and game pre-order i headed back home to jump right on the campaign, Right away from the opening video, I was gripped, The noticeable graphic upgrade was simply mind-blowing  Microsoft clearly gave 343 Industries a big juicy budget, And it showed right from the start,
I had been waiting for this day since the closing of Halo 3, I know we have seen the release of other Halo titles in between Halo 3 to 4. But you can't get much better than controlling the man behind the golden visor, The man simply known as Master Chief. He was the reason i picked up Halo all them years ago, And i was sure he would be the reason i would continue to do so, And 343i didn't disappoint,
I wont go into any details with what happens in the story of Halo 4, As i know some of you may not have had chance to play.
But what i will say is this, I had such high expectations with this game, The depth of the Halo universe is so powerful, So well scripted its almost believable, And to many fans that has what it has become,
Halo 4 doesn't let the legacy Bungie created down in the slightest, It simply gives Halo the uplift it has been needing, And takes the story above and beyond my expectations.


I sat down at 12:20am on November 6th, And in one sitting i completed the campaign, I simply had to know what happened next at the end of every mission. And the grand finale took me on an emotional rollercoaster, No game has ever done this to me before, And with that being said, I shall stop on the chance of a spoiler being spoke and move forward onto the Multiplayer...

Welcome Aboard The UNSC Infinity...




After finishing Master Chiefs epic journey, I soon found myself aboard the UNSC Infinity taking my Spartan VI into Wargames such as - Infinity Slayer, Oddball, King Of The Hill to name but afew, Although i had played MP numerous times before i still had a slight nervous feeling inside my stomach,
Ok i enjoyed what i had seen and played previous, But there's a big difference in playing at an event such as E3 or Eurogamer Expo to actually getting the game home, In your own place, and firing it up on your own 360.
The menus looked more in-depth than ever before, You could see with a quick flick of the Spartan Hub Halo 4 was going to become alot more fun the more you play, As the more time you put in the higher you rank, And the higher you rank the more you unlock along the way, I don't know about you guys, But i personally love personalising my own Spartan aswell as now being able to pick my own weapon loadouts.
No stone had been left unturned, Fans jumped on to enjoy Wargames in record high numbers, Which unfortunately caused a warp in the servers, Causing alot of players to experience bad lagging conditions.
343i have been working endlessly with the community to iron out any issues gamers have been experiencing.  And they continue to do so, It has improved alot since release day, But there are some problems still in place. But in time, Rest assured this will improve, I promise.


So to wrap up this blog, I would like to thank 343 Industries, I never doubted a single step you took, From the start i believed, And boy, have you delivered. Thank you.

I would also like to take a moment to thank you, Yes you heard me right,  You!
Without the community who have shown me love and support i wouldn't be doing what i love to do most, You are the backbone of YouKnowYoureASpartan, And without you we simply wouldn't exist.

Until next time,

AXIOS!